Gargoyle: still cutting and placing, almost 3k hexies is a large task. It has come to the office to fill my lunch hour.
A&M: designed (log cabin using the quilt as you go method), need to cut, piece & bind. Anyone have any luck with adding borders to a quilt as you go or fun & done?
Dad's welding caps: always on the list.
Sister: wants something with keys but not too "jazzy" (her words). Plotting, planning designing is in the works. Next time we are both in the same town there will be shopping. I love her dearly.
New commission: Pandora from the Lady Death comic, sort of designed (pandora's box in red black & white or grey) then to acquire fabric, cut, piece, quilt (still planning that) bind & send or give (if I am in the area).
5 pay it forward projects:
- Dusty ~ something in blue, need to design, cut, piece, baste, quilt, bind & send/give.
- Marie ~ something in red (may use a few pieces of the Boop fabric), need to design, cut, piece, baste, quilt, bind & send.
- Thelma ~ Chit chat fun & done in purple, green & blue, need to cut, piece, bind and give/send.
- Sandy ~ no bloody clue; not even sure if the gift is going to be quilty.
- Mother Dearest ~ Ohio star, need to cut, piece, baste, quilt, bind & send/give.
Wedding quilt: at the moment I am considering Storm @ Sea (not sure if that bodes well for the marriage). She loves pinks & yellows. I may post pone the making until Happy Mochi Yum Yum is available.
Baby quilt 1: Owls and nature for a boy, I think will be perfect, no? then all I will need to do is cut, piece, baste, quilt, bind & send.
Baby quilt 2: not sure what the mother wants, its a boy, so the whole process is on hold until ideas / direction is given.
Baby quilt 3: again no clue on the mothers plans for the nursery, not even sure on the sex yet. So temporarily on hold.
Between now & the end of the year more things may get thrown into the mix. And each of the projects I want to complete this year. Especially the Gargoyle & A&M quilts. They have been on my to do list for a few years.