Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Eclectic Elements

Hi all, 
I have been invited to my very first blog hop. This one is all about Tim Holtz and his Eclectic Elements line of fabric and embellishments. For my part in the blog hop, I redid my old corkboard. My old one was showing some wear:
The frame I thought was super pretty. 
So with this in mind, I ran to my studio and searched my stash for my Tim Holtz fabric. 
And this is what I came up with:

I ran to Joannes and picked up some lovely little embellishments which I glued to some thumb tacks. 
Originally I was going to redo the diagonal ribbons and add the thumb tacks at the cross points. 
Then I got the idea, just a few diamonds would be cute. This is what I ended up with:
I am pretty happy with it. 
Why don't you go and check out the other wonderful folks that are participating in this blog hop!



No comments:

Post a Comment