Thursday, August 22, 2013

Busy bee

So, when I got back to work after 2 weeks in Dallas, there was to be a mid-year review. That didn't happen. What I got instead was a call to HR to tell me that I was too difficult to work with. So, since then I have been at the machine. Please forgive the photo heavy post. I have finished 2 quilts. 4 tops are ready to be basted, no photos of those at the moment. And these wonderful paper pieced boxes.

First off, the quilts. This one is called Cherries Jubalie: 
The pattern Rubic's Crush was from 101 Patchwork Projects + Quilts and the most of the fabric was donated by Wooden Spools. I did the front of the binding by hand & have to say that I am in love with it. I need to remember to give myself enough time to do so from now on.

The other quilt has been titled "Country Rose"
The pattern and fabric for the front was donated by Holly's Quilt Cabin. The pattern is Square Dancer by Mountainpeek Creations.

Then there are these bowls. I made 2 of each kind, with help from DH and the gals running the auction. 
  

 


Not a total fan of the boxes. Maybe next time I can take my time on them. 

1 comment:

  1. Busy girl!! Thanks for visiting my blog!! Dallas, huh? Are you a Texas girl?

    ReplyDelete