Friday, August 23, 2013

Lessons Learned

I am a learner. Constantly looking for new things and improvements on older things. 

In search of quilting better and better, I have found the following things that make my quilts (IMHO) better.

1. Glue basting ~ precise piecing using glue basting; thank you Alyssa

2. This way of finishing the binding, but not her way of stitching the binding: Missouri Star ~ Binding. I didn't take a picture of the finished binding but I did, what I know know as, an applique stitch. So pretty in my opinion.

3. I am in love with EPP and handwork. By handwork, I mean making quilts and other projects while sitting comfortably on the couch. This little project came from: busy Monday Accuquilt go modular star. I didn't mean to choose the say type of fabric. I am in love with it so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment