Current projects include:
- Dad's quilt ~ Northwest fabric in golds, blacks and blues in Bricks from Mountainpeek Creations. This was done for his birthday, but the batting bearded thus I have frogged and will requilt.
- James' quilt ~ Batman
- Hootenanny ~ Brown, blue and green scraps from Dare to be Square Quilting; this one was almost done. I, however, disliked the quilting. So I just need to rebaste and set to motion.
- Rob & Solli's quilt ~ Red riding hood's path. Just needs a border then to be finsihed.
- Liam & Robbie's quilts ~ each are getting 1/2 of supermariobrothers; I can't wait to get the pattern from the printer.
- Sir Duke ~ a 4 foot by 7 foot hexi quilt of a gargoyle. The hexi's are 3/4 inch. There will be about 2695 hexi's.
- Steven & Sara's quilt is from Quilt Remix, the pattern is Log Cabin.
- I have started creating a plush toy for a baby. Super cute, paper pieced triangles.
- The Happy Mochi Yum Yum fabric has begun its transformation into a quilt along. I can't wait to see the blocks. EXCITEMENT is building.
- Flying geese pattern for my papa
- A quilt for my sister
- My Aunt & Uncle want a quilt
- Tons of folks in my life want a quilt.
- And my genius (sarcastically said) self has decided to make quilts for a pay it forward project that started this past January.
Since I am at it... I think I will end this post with a TTFN. And go start a post for each project in the works.